Wednesday, February 8, 2012

K-pop songs that makes your day feel great!

1. Good Day - IU
   <3 This Song! Whenever I leave for school, I always listen to this to motivate myself and have a great day :) This song really catches the musical talent inside of IU. The song is really catchy and will make you dance for joy. So if you have a bad day, just listen to this song! :D






2. Losing my mind - Lee Seung Gi
   This song was actually an OST from the K-Drama "My girlfriend is a gumiho". I recently watched that drama and absolutely fell in love with it. This song reminds me about love <3 and to never give up! Fighting!







3.Date(My Boy) - Kara
   Kara is really good in performing those cute and lovely songs! Even their live performances are so so so so so so so cute!






4. Kissing You - SNSD
   This song really makes my day bright ALL THE TIME. I've listened to it for a lot of times and never get bored out of it. The music video is also very lovely to watch and I always listen to this song on my way to school to motivate myself ^_^






5. 8282 - Davichi
   Amazingly, this song makes me feel so lively! The artists who sang this also have really amazing voices! This is a unique kpop song based on genre but it really works!

 






 - These are just mainly my opinion. I know there are still lots of k pop songs that really motivates people but for me, these 5 are top on my playlist! Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment